Adventures in Asia

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Here I Go..

Hello!
So this blog shall set the stage for the various narrations and photos I will surely have as I embark on a new adventure to East Asia! This summer, I will be leaving for seven months to Bangladesh to work with a language-based development organization called SIL International as a participant of their 2010 LEAD Fellows Program. I have a mixture of emotions and perceptions of what my experience will look like, but with the Lord's provision and through prayer and support from many, I hope to make my time in Bangladesh productive. Please come along with me! I will try to visit and write at this virtual meeting point to stay connected and keep ya updated. And please do the same. Of course, you are also welcome to actually visit me while I am there. Thank you for being willing to walk with me into this personally uncharted territory, for your encouragement and for your prayers. May this and every day be a grand journey for all of us! More on preparation and travel specifics coming soon.

1 comment: